Frequently Asked Question’s
How Can We Help You?
– DBUZZZ is one of the largest and most well-established Digital Marketing agency in the industry, with 50+ resources committed to fostering growth and development. A team that works for Global Brands & leading digital agencies, we are a global partner for your dedicated needs. We aim to empower businesses across the globe to build a better digital ecosystem.
– We do not encourage working overtime. However, if a task is on a high-priority and the need for the same arises, the team may work overtime depending on their availability and their discretion.
– Book an appointment with any of our executives and we’ll get on a call with you. Let us know all your requirements along with the level of expertise and experience preferred. We will set you up with the best resources and help you get started.
– We follow 100% transparent practices here. Our talent will be happy to do a time entry in your preferred tool or our system and we will send you the time tracking every week. This will give you a complete idea of where the time is utilized and if there are any hours that are not utilized. Moreover, as per our process and practices – your dedicated team member will inform you personally if they have any time left on a real-time basis.
– You stay the owner of your idea and product and that is a part of our standard agreement.
– Dbuzzz is in the process of acquiring an ISO -27001 certification. There are IP restrictions on all our devices with firewall protection. Our premises are secured with biometric machines and we can also provide you with the option to house teams in separate individual cabins for which only assigned team members can have access.
– Please refer to our services to know more about the cost of our services.
– There is no cancellation fee whatsoever. Just let us know a month in advance so we can wrap things up.
– Yes. You get a discount of 2.50% off in case you make a quarterly advance payment. 5% off in case you make half-yearly advance payment and 10% off if you make a yearly advance payment.